AWS Cloud Infrastructure Engineer
iCloudEMS is seeking an AWS Cloud Infrastructure Engineer who is proficient in the design, setup, operations, and support of a complex, AWS infrastructure running primarily on Ubuntu Linux. The ideal candidate should have experience operating AWS environments, interacting effectively with customers and development teams, gathering and analyzing requirements for the design of new systems and infrastructure. The candidate will be part of the operations team supporting development, testing, QA and production environments. Must have the ability to see big picture requirements and distill them into concrete tasks and execute on them with some guidance and oversight in a timely fashion.
This position will be based in Pune, Vishrantwadi.
Assist with the build of a multi-account, multi-region, highly available and highly automated AWS environment to support full software development life cycle and production of mission-critical applications
- Provide day to day support of operational environments for our customer.
- Work closely with operations and development personnel to provision, support and troubleshoot AWS infrastructure.
- Maintain a highly available production infrastructure.
- Provide application support for product customers.
- Automate currently manual processes around infrastructure support, testing and product deployment.
- Understand and contribute to the creation of system support documents, operational run books, and build scripts/Cloud Formation templates for AWS environment configuration.
- Operate the platform within our security and privacy guidelines
- Learn on the job and explore new technologies with some oversight and supervision
- Ultimately, you will ensure that our products, applications and systems work correctly.
- 1-3 years of experience with Linux systems administration with a focus on deployment/configuration automation
- 1+ years working with AWS, deep understanding of AWS concepts, and fluency with the AWS APIs/command-line tools
- Docker, AWS ECS, AWS EKS, and AWS Fargate experience required
- Experience with Kubernetes may be required
- AWS Solutions Architect (Associate) or AWS Sysops Administrator (Associate) Certifications, preferred
- Clear written and verbal communication skills
- High-level troubleshooting experience and a passion for providing excellent service to all internal and external customers
- Experience with a majority of the following:
- Everything AWS
- Ansible, Chef, Puppet, or similar technology
- AWS Cloud Formation
- Must be eligible to obtain and maintain Public Trust clearance
Typical office environment. Ability to sit and stand for extended periods of time. Ability to lift 5-20 lbs.
Salary: INR 2,00,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Join Our Team