Content Specialist/Pre Sales/Marketing/Branding
Content Writer/Pre Sales Content Writer
As a content writer, you’ll be working with teams across the company (and sometimes across countries) to create valuable content to educate our customers and wow our prospects. Your work will have you fiddling with taglines on website pages, writing blog posts for feature announcements, putting together thought leadership posts for guest publications, sketching educational collateral, framing scripts for feature videos, building presentations to better explain features, birthday cards and so on.
It focuses on aiding business growth through the promotion of products and services, branding and advertising. The marketing department of any organization focuses on marketing campaigns, customer activation, public and media relations.
What to expect from the role
- Hands-on experience with writing copies, using SEO tools and contributing to marketing projects.
- Learning how to improve writing skills, edit and proofread.
- Learn on the job about the best practices in the industry.
- Exposure to the industry and working with experts.
Develop, write and deliver persuasive copy for the website, email marketing campaigns, sales collateral, videos, and blogs
Build and manage an editorial calendar; coordinate with other content crafters to ensure standards
Measure impact and perform analysis to improve KPIs.
Include and optimize all content for SEO
Contribute to the localization of process and content to ensure consistency across regions
Review and implement process changes to drive operational excellence
- 5+ years of working as a content marketer
- Bachelor’s degree in English, communications, linguistics, or related field (Master’s degree, a plus)
- Tech-savvy with the ability to make complex technical matters easy-to-understand even for non-technical people
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task projects and deliverables
- Proven experience working under pressure to deliver high-quality output in a short span of time
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Salary Budget- 3Lacs – 5 Lacs
Join Our Team