ERP Implementation Engineer
*The ideal candidate should have a BE/MCA/MBA background, preferably with experience in ERP or product based company.
Comfortable with working on the client location, travel and train the staff accordingly.
Experience with Educational Institutes or lecturer can also apply.
QUALIFICATION: BCA, BBA, BE, MCA, MBA
Required Experience & Skills
- Evaluate client needs; develop configurations that support business processes.
- Define and execute on delivery and implementation plans.
- Candidate must have a thorough knowledge of Implementation and training.
- Experience with ERP software especially educational and enterprise ERP.
- Good Communication skills.
- Analytical Ability to understand workflows.
- On-site projects in any city within India.
- Stay arrangements on Premise or at *client location.
- Provide post-sales technical services and support to the customers.
- Plan and execute database conversions, system migrations, system provisioning, and other services as needed for product deployment.
- Provide installation support and coordinate the installation work as needed.
- Work with customers to ensure technical compatibility.
- Serve as Key Liaison, working in all phases of software implementations, supporting teams in configuration and issue resolution.
- Excellent problem solving/analytical skills.
- Strong oral and written communications skills.
- Must be able to clearly and effectively communicate work status, risks and issues.
- Experience with system installations and Implementation at a customer site.
- The candidate will exp in ERP Implementation min 1 year
- Good Communication Skills
- IT Background
- A go-getter that loves travelling and does not shy away from giving demos at any point of time
Salary: INR 3,00,000 – 4,00,000 PA.
Join Our Team