React Native Developer
iCloudEMS is looking for an exceptional iOS developer to join our mobile team. In this role, you will help us shape, design, and build better education solutions and disrupting the edtech domain.
- Build pixel-perfect, smooth UIs across both mobile platforms
- Experience integrating REST APIs.
- Leverage native APIs for deep integrations with both platforms.
- Diagnose and fix bugs and performance bottlenecks for performance that feels native.
- Maintain code and write automated tests to ensure the product is of the highest quality.
- High React Native Skills
- Only Product development Experience prefered
- Strong attention to detail in UX & interactions
- Good to have mobile app development experience.
- Rock solid at working with third-party dependencies and debugging dependency conflicts
- Familiarity with native build tools, like XCode, Android Studio.
- Understanding of REST APIs, the document request model, and offline storage.
- Experience with automated testing suites, like Jest or Mocha.
- Familiar with different tools Sentry, Bitrise, Hockeyapp, ESLint
- Experience with HTML/CSS(SAAS/LESS)
- Good knowledge of Git, Gitlab/bitbucket/Github etc.
- Experience with Redux
Join Our Team