The Education System in the 21st century revolves around advanced core competencies including Critical Thinking, Creativity, Collaboration, Curiosity and Communication. To work on all these skills, the major concerned area is Learning, Not only learning but self-paced, flexible, progressive and Life-long learning to meet the demands of Quality Assurance in Higher Education System (HES). The swift integration of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) has upgraded the academic standards to a different level in HES. Successful implementation of ICT in the form of some customized and innovative systems or software can enhance the Quality Education and enables the students towards the accomplishment of their learning goals.
Learning Management System (LMS) is one of the emerging education tools of ICT that can not only improve the creativity in classroom teaching-learning practices but also facilitate e-learning, catering to the 21st century Education needs of learners and instructors.
Now let’s discuss the role of LMS in HES in detail:
The youth of 21st Century no longer enjoys the chalk and board model of education as the sole medium of learning. Thus to enhance students’ engagement HEIs are deploying more and more ICT resource based teaching and learning strategies. LMS is a web-based technology that can be leveraged for enriching creativity and students’ engagement in classroom learning, online learning or blended learning approach. It empowers instructors for planning, creating, delivery and evaluation of courses and makes the skill-based learning possible for students anytime, anywhere and at their own pace. The most common attributes of a higher education LMS comprise of:
- Cyberspace for all the stakeholders to access, process and track the course content and its completion status in accordance with their personal requirements.
- Digital calendar for planning the course schedule, assignment deadline, posting and sharing the same with students.
- Web-based communication medium for registration and access without any place and time constraints.
- Creative technology to modify the modules of courses when required and publishing the changes synchronically.
- User-friendly statistics reports for regular managing and monitoring of students’ attendance and performance.
iCloudEMS acclaims the proactive measures of Education System and offers a digital-driven environment to Higher Education Institutes (HEIS) to hit the mark with its advanced, comprehensive and versatile tech-savvy products. Learning Management System (LMS) is one of our advanced resources, it is a cloud-based system that emulsifies the following unique characteristics and has evolved as an essential service to reinforce teaching & learning conjointly with the New Education Skills parameters.
- Comprehensive learning settings to promote modern learning methods such as blended learning, flipped learning or rapid learning.
- Endorsement of multiple media formats in content to intensify the visualization and understanding of concept.
- Ingenious digitools to aligns the teaching and assessment in the framework of OBE and Bloom’s taxonomy.
- Cutting-edge features to promote skill-based education and student-centric learning approach.
- Multiple quizzes and feedback resources to fill the learning gap and enrich teaching strategies.
Every Stakeholder in the Institute has its own challenges towards the workflow management. Our personalized LMS solution automates numerous vital requirements with respect to each entity and makes the academics management a cake-walk for everyone.
- A single space to manage the creation and delivery of e-learning content, activities using multiple multimedia formats.
- Easy to set the milestones for tracking goals and students’ progress and in line with pre-established curriculum objectives.
- Designing and Executing Outcome Based learning adopting Outcome based Framework and Pedagogy.
- All-time access to study content and performance records to administer own learning at own pace at their own comfort.
- An interactive digital space to encourage peer and faculty interaction and involvement in learning activities.
- Integrated elements make the curriculum structure and course management transparent to observe.
- Effective engagement in ward’ learning and regular tracking of his performance.
- Provides bird’s eye view of course coverage and planning for future for valuable feedback and recommendations.
- Enable to take well-informed decisions to save time and resources in training and development.
In a nutshell, it can be mentioned that the key concerns of HEIs are to create industry-ready youth by investing in creativity and constructive thinking according to the new axioms set by New Education Policy(NEP) and New Education Skills. NEP has emphasised the use of modern tools and services to digitally empower the institutions. iCloudEMS has always win its spurs as a digital companion in taking care of Continuous Quality Improvement in HEIs and a one stop solution for the institutional management with its break-through products such as Interactive LMS, Online Examination system, Accreditation management etc. that assist to align the workflow compliant to 21st century Education demands.