How our Accreditation Management System can assure and enhance the Quality of Higher Education
In today’s fast-paced world, Higher Education Institutes (HEIs) are preparing graduates to make meaningful contributions to society via their research and creative endeavors. Continuous quality improvement has become crucial to ensure that the educational institution achieves the learning outcomes and that the education meets the minimum standards.
Quality assurance and Quality improvement both are necessary for HEIs to build the overall character of graduates. HEIs are always required to ensure that they maintain an acceptable quality standard and keep devising the processes to find the gaps and work on the same with the help of regular internal as well as external reviews.
Accreditation is a quality stamp of approval showing that an institute, program, or course has been evaluated and found to be of sufficient quality. The thorough procedures for accreditation involve gathering and arranging data over a period of years and producing multi-level self-analysis reports to iteratively compare standards. We at iCloudEMS help HEIs to leverage our cutting-edge products and services in aligning their administrative and non-administrative workflow for the best educational management.
HEIs encounter numerous obstacles along the way to accreditation, including repetitious data collection, formatting, data privacy, and the creation of self-assessment and evaluation reports. When the entire data and reports are consolidated over multiple years, the complexity of these processes increases.
iCloudEMS offers a cloud-based Accreditation Management System to generate, gather, organize, and manage all necessary data and reports in the specified forms provided by regulatory authorities like the NAAC, NBA, etc. with the following special features:
- Accreditation bodies demand the evaluation of data and report over a couple of years. Manual organization of such huge databases is time-consuming and error-prone. But we promise to simplify the problem with our cloud-based solution that enables data administration and formatting that complies with rules.
- Accreditation starts with the compilation of self-assessment and self-analysis reports. We save your important time and effort and get your all-important reports ready with a couple of clicks only.
- Before a peer team’s visit, data must be uploaded to accreditation portals; our special features make this process simpler, including the option to utilize prefilled data on the portal throughout the multi-year data collecting process.
- Data is required to be entered as answers to pre-set questions based on specified parameters, and the pre-defined questionnaires are in compliance with various standards of accrediting agencies. We provide digital assistance to make it simpler and only need to submit data and outcomes.
- We support faculty members by automating the creation of the primary self-assessment reports as well as different supplemental reports during accreditation examinations and qualification analyses.
- Using chronologically organized data compilation and management, our experienced database verification team explores the standards and criteria to be verified.
- Institutes may quickly analyze the benchmarking criteria and get a quick read on the current situation using our tiered assessment technique.
- Our user-friendly solution helps to govern bodies perform an accurate and thorough audit of well-organized data and reports with only a few clicks.
We aid in streamlining the accreditation process of HEIs and ensure all the standard quality standards are compiled and evaluated correctly in line with the norms of regulatory bodies. We are always ready to join hands with HEIs and enhance their digital competence such that the best quality education practices can be adapted at par with the standards of governing bodies.