College Learning Management System
Features of the College ERP System / Software
Easily Setup of School Management Softwere
Learn more about ICloudEMS how it can bridge the gap between the academia and the market demands
BYOD – Bring your own device
Secure and reliable
Implementation & support
Multi language support
Easy to learn and adapt
iCloudEMS is developed considering the end users in mind.
Our team is well equipped with the information and help you resolving any concerns.
Modules for College
The attendance management module and academic monitoring module of iCloudEMS software has been designed to handle skillfully the attendance of students and teaching and non-teaching staff.
- Periodwise Attendance
- Event attendance
- Theory and Practical class
(a) subject-wise report, (b) defaulter report, and (c) attendance report
Academics Management module helps in giving entire details of the students capturing on the student profile. This module also comprises of applicable information like the past academic and experience records of the student. It can be effortlessly combined with relevant other modules like admission, fees, library, hostel, transport, attendance, exam, results, etc
Training and Placement
- To assist students to develop/clarify their academic and career interests, and their short and long-term goals through individual counseling and group sessions.
- Maintaining and regularly updating the database of students.
- Maintaining a database of companies and establishing strategic links for campus recruitments.
- Gathering information about job fairs and all relevant recruitment advertisements.
- Coordinating with companies to learn about their requirements and recruitment procedures.
- LMS that evaluates performance and qualifies students based on their performances into their outcomes.
- OBE compliant
- Define course flow, dates, completion and also conduct tasks and activities as you have created the course plan.
- Blended Learning gives more time in class for students to grasp the concepts, find solutions, practice and ask for clarifications
- One of the major lack in the current LMS missing is it’s integration with curriculum . However the governing and accreditation bodies are working on this.
- Helps to manage & track detailed information of the students like communication history be it announcements, SMS, mails or forum walls or job boards.
- Real-time data shared avoid redundancy and discrepancy and saves resources and time as well.
- A powerful content sharing system for storing, publishing, editing/modifying, organizing, deleting, sharing content in various formats
- A quick analysis of the data will become possible.
The Hostel Management module is managing different activities in the college hostel. It manages the student details, room details, room allocation information, fee structure, mess bill and staff details of the hostel
Library management module helps in library functions like book searching, managing members, issuing books and circulating books, managing books, category wise book storing, and publisher’s details, calculate fine and maintain the transaction history.
Transport Management is an excellent software that provides exceptional modules for managing all the transportation activities of a college in a holistic manner. Thus the entire transportation process can be comprehensively handled with the help of this software and it ensures dissemination of information ensuring systematic and timely communication of important data
Time Table Scheduling
Time table module verifies the duration, availability of faculty. Each college’s schedule is different, so this module is customizable. Various features include like Auto-generation of schedule from preset data, manually amend and create timetables, Track absentees E-alert, Auto-generation of schedule from preset data, easy to use, flexible enough. avoid conflicts, timely allotment and use of faculties time and avoid burnouts with respect to schedules, Report on teachers teaching a particular subject for a class or an activity.
Exam Seating Plan
Exam seating plan helps in allotting a seat for each student for every exam differently only by entering the number of rows and number of columns in the examination hall. The college exams can be conducted effortlessly. Various features include Invigilator settings, Student exam fee verification, Exam hall view, Different combinations and patterns of seating, Block details, Exam floor details, Absentees report, Debarred Students List, etc
Online Feedback and Analysis
Student Feedback approach is basically about institutional Practices, Processes, and Frameworks. It includes the following
- Survey of the learning environment through Questionnaires and Focus group discussions
- Student identity is confidential
- Findings of the survey are shown as Analysis Reports
- Student Suggestion on Practical Lab, Classroom, Library, Other suggestions are considered and Displayed
Governing Body reports
NBA / NAAC/ AICTE/NIRF
Other international accreditation reports
One centralized accreditation management software for your strategic assessment, outcome tracking, feedback, and international accreditation process.
- National Assessment and Accreditation Council, NAAC an autonomous body, has been established by the University Grants Commission in 1994 in pursuance of the recommendations made by the National Policy of Education, 1986 which lay special emphasis on evaluating the quality of higher education in India
- The National Board of Accreditation (NBA), India was initially established by AICTE (All India Council of Technical Education) under section 10(u) of AICTE act, in the year 1994, for periodic evaluations of technical institutions & programs basis according to specified norms and standards as recommended by AICTE council.
NBA has introduced a new process, parameters and criteria for accreditation. These are in line with the best international practices and oriented to assess the outcomes of the program.
- All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) was set up in November 1945 as a national-level Apex Advisory Body to conduct a survey on the facilities available for technical education and to promote development in the country in a coordinated and integrated manner.