Use of Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) software isn’t typically associated with colleges and educational institutions as its biggest challenge is to bring proper functioning and operations of managements to make work flow easy and simple to manage and thus university software is essential and useful for management of an institute.
ERP software is your one stop need that offers a helping hand to the management, so that every function of the business can be brought in just one roof
ERPs were originally designed for enterprises and business organizations. However, many institutes today are turning to ERPs for smooth running of day-to-day managerial operations. Evolution and implementation of custom-made college ERPs has helped in improving the functionality of these institutes and at the same time aided faculty member and students in many ways.
If you are at the helm of an educational institute, here are five reasons to consider implementing a campus ERP:
- Integration of Systems: An ERP solution is an effective way of integrating different systems and departments operational within an institution. It can, thus, help in bringing about uniform control over functioning of different departments.
- Improved Productivity: A custom-made ERP solution can help administrators within an institution manage operations and organize data more accurately, thereby, boosting productivity and reducing the time and effort taken to complete routine tasks.
- Swiftness in Operations: Campus ERPs have the potential to quicken the management process to a great extent. Once the process of implementation of the system – which may be a tad time consuming – is over, you can expect managerial tasks to be completed at an unprecedented speed. No more having to maintain files, attendance registers and log books. All the data is available on the ERP dashboard.
- Reduced costs: Carrying out all administrative and managerial tasks on a fully functional software system can help in bringing down operational costs considerably. By transitioning to a software solution, you cut back on cost of manpower and resources.
- Continued Collaboration: Interactive web and mobile-based applications included in ERP software helps teachers, students and administrative staff to collaborate beyond the confines of an institute as well. This makes the process of sharing information seamless and more efficient.
Benefits to the overall Management:
Using this software, the management has a systematic and easy approach towards maintaining and updating the different aspects of their institute. The administrative staff can reap several benefits from Cloud Next Vision (CNV Labs & Technologies Pvt Ltd) ERP – Campus Management System, some of which are as follows:
- Single Point Management Software
- Zero redundancy in managing the institution’s records
- Effective communication between teachers, parents and students
- Creation of campus tech-savvy image
- Complete automation of all operations
- Centrally stored information with zero redundancy
- Best possible resource optimization
- Auto-generation of teachers timetable with dynamic substitute management
- Availability of microscopic as well as macroscopic views
- Save lots of investment in different software and management issues
What are the benefits in installing ERP software for university?
It sounds good when there is a single platform where you can assimilate all the purposes of each department? Noticeably it’s an astonishing idea. Technologically advanced ERP software can help school staff to record larger data and other dealings in just one place without going anywhere and that too in a short span of time. The users of the data have to register to get access to the information. Typically it is alienated into dissimilar sections for teachers, administrators, parents and students. Each department user can make an account with login details and just have to put password and login so that they can access the data. For comfort of parents and students, some University ERP software also designed computer-generated campus. It makes easy for parents as well as for teachers to make a correct decision who are looking for a good school with correct knowledge.
Conclusion: ERP solutions are the way forward in keeping abreast with the changing times. It is a one-stop-solution to make the process of imparting education more streamlined, efficient and modern. By implementing this management software, you will focus on improving the quality of education, reach desired academic goals within specific time and cost perimeters. The final outcome is that all the constituents-students, teachers, staff, administrators and parents comes out a winner – which just may be university management’s best benefit of all