How digitization encourages the student-centric learning in Higher Education Institutes
In the 21st Century, technology acts as a catalyst of creativity and innovation to improve the quality and significance of education and learning. Today the youth is more interested in becoming active learners and want to govern their own learning where the major responsibility of Higher Education Institutes is the development of Critical thinking, Creativity, Communication and Collaboration in the learners. Integrating technology into conventional teaching-learning practices enhances digital literacy skills that open the doors of a wide range of opportunities for youth.
Let’s examine how technology can improve the educational outcomes for students:
Students’ Interest and demand: We are living in the world of gadgets. Students outside the campus are used to their smartphones and laptops for their entertainment. So, using these gadgets as their instructional tools where instructors act as facilitators helps to create a conducive and dynamic learning environment for the achievement of their academic goals.
Learners’ Engagement in Classroom: Technology enhances the creativity of teaching approaches that has the potential to change the traditional teacher-centred learning environment into one where students are more actively engaged in performing and learning. Nothing is more satisfying than witnessing your pupils actively participating!
Self-regulated Learning: All students are blessed with different capabilities. However, it is difficult for instructors to manually manage their teaching momentum according to the learning needs of students, but the usage of ICT tools and digital services makes self-regulated and independent learning possible for students. Moreover, educators can also identify the learning gaps easily and help individual students according to his learning requirements.
Self-govern learning: It is a studied fact that if students are made to take ownership of their own learning, they are more likely to carefully track their learning trajectory and take the lead to achieve their objectives. Digitization allows students to build a regular routine for students to revisit their goals and decide what is working for them in their plan of success.
iCloudEMS complements the traditional ecosystem of Higher Education Institutes with its digital capabilities and allows its learners to timely attain their academic goals. We promise to bring creativity in the classroom that reduces the gap between teaching-learning and assist the instructors to cater the assorted needs of their all learners. Our innovative products and services make the academics and research free from physical boundaries for the instructors and the students, that promote student-centric learning in HEIs:
- We offer a cloud-based cyberspace where instructors can access, process, and keep track of their massive data and records that can be fetched without any time or place constraints.
- Now attendance taking and tracking is no longer a tedious task for teachers because now they can maintain error-proof attendance records of all students with a few clicks only.
- Instructors and students can easily be networked 24*7 for regularly updating the schedule of classes, setting due dates for assignments, and posting them online.
- Students can easily register and access their desired courses from anywhere at any time by using our web-based communication tools.
- Our integrated feedback services allow students to give feedback on the learning sessions that helps the instructors to follow their learning trajectory.
- We save valuable administration hours with our cutting-edge Online Examination System that gives a digital examination portal with LIVE proctoring to maintain an integrity of the system.
- Teachers and Students can enjoy our quick evaluation approach along with easy-to-read OBE mapped digital statistics reports that reflect students’ performance under the framework of Bloom’s Taxonomy.
iCloudEMS fosters a learner-centred environment in HEIs that is not restricted to physical limitations and encourages a paperless administration. We take care of 21st century education needs and synthesizes technology integrated innovative learning ways to connect and learn from real-life situations.