How Hybrid learning has become an adequate Education Model in Higher Education Institutes
The use of Information and Technology has been increasing since a long time. However, pandemic COVID-19 has made it to gain incredible momentum.
Shifting from Classroom learning to Online mode due to sudden closure was a challenge for educators and learners. But our education administration did not leave any stone unturned in making the accessibility and availability of Quality Education globally.
Online education was a difficult initiative, but its promising results were observed. Students experienced self-govern learning and the instructors could follow their learning trajectory easily, that bridged the learning gap between
Now as the situations started to become better, one more curling from Online to Classroom learning has not been less than a challenge for many students. Many Students feel more comfortable in learning under digital ecosystem. This requirement germinated an admirable Learning model i.e., Hybrid Learning. them.
What is Hybrid learning
In a hybrid learning environment, students have the choice of learning at the location of their own choice. In this model instructors can utilize the digital services like video conferencing technology and LMS to make the session available simultaneously for the in-class and remote students.
Advantages of Hybrid Learning
Hybrid learning is a model developed by combining the features of both Online and in-person learning strategies that gives rise to a seamless instructional approach irrespective of the students’ location, and its various advantages can be observed as:
– > It supports flexible learning where students have freedom to learn at their own space that aids convenience in the achieving their learning
– > It gives better exposure towards interactive peer learning as both in-site and remote students are connected for learning sessions at same time.
– > It fosters self-management and disciplined approach in students for the accomplishment of their learning goals.
– > It enables the best use of resources, as different resources can be used to make concepts clear according to requirement of course and topic.
Hybrid approach has not only been proved advantageous in teaching-learning, but also for administration and management of Education Institutes. Therefore Higher Education Institutes are working exceptionally well in stretching their digital capablities in line with the demands of 21 st century education system.
We at iCloudEMS always take care of visionary needs of Higher Education Institues. Our following unique products and services have encouraged student-centric learning and facilitated their administartive functions consistently.
– > We offer cloud-based platform to effortlessly manage enormous amounts of data and reports.
– > Our dedicated managed services offer seamless management of their administrative and non-administrative operations.
– > We deliver digital choice-based credit system, that facilitate faculty and students to select and allocate courses.
– > Our personalised learning management system supports creative teaching and boosts student engagement in sessions.
– > We allow students to learn at their own pace and space through an online repository using their login information.
– > We present digital setting for the administration and preparation of on line examination and evaluation while protecting system integrity.
– > Our dashboard reflects Student lifecycle management system enables effectively tailor future plans for students’ overall development.
In a nutshell, we can say that Hybrid learning is a comprehensive technological Education model that can deliver Quality Education without any time or space constraints.
We at iCloudEMS make every effort to digitally strengthen organizational and administrative arrangements of Higher Education Institutes to nourish the learning preferences of 21st century’s youth.