How Learning Management System (LMS) has become an Intelligent agent of E-learning through Pandemic
LMS is an acronym for Learning Management System. It is a software application for managing online teaching and learning.The massive hit of Covid-19 has made the students face the challenge of sudden closure of institutes for breaking the chain of virus spread. In such unanticipated situations LMS has proven a boon to education sector as switching to online education and use of digital space were the only options in front of administrators to avoid the undesired interruption of learning. LMS offers innovative content creation and delivery features in a user-friendly approach.
Here are some reasons, how LMS has empowered education system in these times of crisis:
· Non-stop and Interactive Learning: During COVID-19, when lockdown has been the protocol for safety, and traditional classroom learning has been switched to online learning. LMS facilitates interactive learning and also offers repository to save e-notes, assignments, research papers etc. It overcomes the limitation of classroom boundaries and provides 24*7 availability of study material to students for learning that bridges the learning gap more effectively.
· On-the-Go Learning: In the challenging time of Pandemic, smartphones assisted learning has proven a reliable way of learning that can be done anytime and from anywhere. LMS supports smartphone environment that makes the learning more accessible and interactive both for teachers and students.
· Lesson planning and management LMS offers a centralized digital platform to instructors for scheduling their lectures in advance and the same plan will be visible to students and top management that increases the transparency of the syllabus planning and coverage.
· Creativity in Content Creation and Delivery: LMS supports the creation and delivery of study material using various multi-media formats that enhances the creativity in education content and enables the classes to go beyond chalk-and-board through COVID-19 pandemic.
· Easy Tracking and Evaluation of Students’ Progress: LMS provides unified portal to instructors for uploading the assignments and for the students to submit their answers that makes assessment and record maintenance easy for teachers. In the light of lockdown due to COVID-19, it gets possible for the students and parents to regularly track the progress of students without visiting the institute.
iCloudEMS is a cloud-based platform to streamline all the administrative and non-administrative operations in various Colleges and Universities. It supports an innovative Learning Management System (LMS) that can create virtual classroom setting to enhance the creativity in teaching-learning practices. It is an intelligent and collaborative user-friendly interface that aims to furnish the requirements to model OBE in educational institutes and empowers student-centric learning. In nutshell a versatile LMS has proven a blessing in disguise and an Intelligent agent in the path of E-learning through global pandemic.