Today the quality education is the benchmark of Higher Education Institutes to build their trust in the society, nation and the world. To up-skill the youth according to today’s demand of employability and Higher Studies, the number of professional programmes is increasing at a high rate. Thus, the Quality Assurance has become imperative for the Higher Education programmes to prepare a knowledgeable and skilled workforce. Accreditation is a quality monitoring measure to check how well the Institutes or Programmes are able to stand on the pre-defined parameters by the governing bodies. New Education Policy recommends the holistic development of students to foster 21st century education competencies, which are more focused on the development of critical thinking, communication skills, research, problem solving skills etc.
Accreditation is a series of rigorous procedures that ensure social, technological and industrial development in the students. In 1994 University Grants Commission (UGC) and All India Council for Technical Education established autonomous bodies named National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC) and The National Board of Accreditation (NBA) to evaluate the all-round quality parameters of Higher Education Institutes. Accreditation impetuses the Higher Education Institutes towards continuous quality development. The exhaustive measures of Accreditation include organizing and compiling the data of several years with generation of multi-level self-analysis reports to iteratively benchmark the standards. NEP has emphasised the extensive use of technology in teaching and learning practices and for efficient educational planning and management. This has promoted the Institutes to leverage the reliable Edu techs in aligning their administrative and non-administrative workflow standards compliance with the external audit or regulatory bodies
iCloudEMS was founded in 2017 on the notion that “We honour Great Education and Great Educationists”. We offer various cutting-edge cloud-based products to give the unified Education Management Solutions. Our Accreditation Management System assists the institutes and the associated staff to smoothen their workflow towards achieving the best position in accreditation endeavours.
Our key utilities include:
- We offer a comprehensive accreditation information system comprising SIS and other different modules which is designed for every kind of technical and non-technical Higher Education Institutes and that delivers results compliance with Washington accord, LIMA accord and Bologna process.
- Our system supports powerful reporting tools to generate numerous self-assessment and analysis reports such as SER/SAR/AQAR/IQAC/ AACSB required for your institution with a couple of clicks only
- We deliver the services for errorless mapping the learning outcomes with the mission and vision of the institute that ensures to follow continuous quality monitoring and enhancement mechanisms.
- We present a digital space to easily review accreditation phases and determine the plans and strategies to align the pre-set goals of the institute. It validates the right Implementation of OBE and consistent feedback practice for regular quality check and upgradation.
Benefits of our Accreditation Management System to Higher Education Institutes.
Our Accreditation Management system offers the following advantages to Higher Education Institutes:
- Accreditation bodies generally demand and evaluate data of several years, but organizing and formatting such a huge data manually is a herculean task and is also vulnerable to redundancy and missed information. Our cloud-based system simplifies the data management and formatting in line with the regulations.
- Today it has become necessary to upload the data on Accreditation portals before the visit of the peer team, our innovative functionalities facilitate the bulk data uploading process that also includes the facility to use the prefilled data on the portal during the process of the multiple years data collection.
- The data is mainly asked to be filled as the answers of a few predefined Questions, following the same guidelines we help the administration to fill their data according to the Answers of Questions in different evaluation criteria.
- Examining its own abilities is an important step in Accreditation process, and reports mention results better than words. We assist faculty members by automating the generation of main self-assessment reports along with different supporting reports in the course of accreditation assessments and qualification analysis.
- Our expert database verification team performs close analysis of the standards and the criteria to be validated upon through the compilation and management of data in chronological order.
- Our quick and flawless results alleviate the DVV clarification by governing bodies.
- We have a multilevel evaluation process with the help of which, Institutes can rapidly check the benchmarking standards and get a ready reckoner on the current status.
In today’s competitive world, Quality assurance of Higher Education Institutes or Programmes is necessary to prepare educated and skilled young minds who can contribute towards global progress. Thus, quality enhancement at all levels is the focus of the modern Higher Education system. Accreditation bodies such as NAAC, NBA, ABET, AACB help the institute to benchmark their standards and motivate them towards Continuous Quality Improvement. All these bodies have established their quality parameters, and the Institutes willing to get accredited are required to follow their guidelines and series of steps on which these can be evaluated for quality maintenance and improvement. iCloudEMS strengthens the Higher Education Institutes by digitizing the groundwork of accreditation and aligns myriad preparatory activities in compliance with the regulatory bodies to assure the flow of quality in the successful journey of accreditation.