Roles & Responsibilities of iCloudEMS in making Online Teaching & Learning Process Effective
It is very well said that “Education reform has as its main purpose to make sure that the education delivered is of quality” and in the light of this all the reputed educational institutions have always tried to ameliorate the quality of teaching & learning methods and that’s why Learning Management System is making its advancement in the education sector. LMS also known as Effective management, is a Learning platform that allows effective complete overall control of administration, atomization, communication with users, teachers and trainers, and of course content management. It assures efficient management of registrations/sign ups, and creation of groups and courses, assignment submission, answer sheet submission, access over course related content like videos, reading materials, recorded lectures.
The impact of COVID- 19 pandemic has not spared the educational systems. The closure of schools and colleges indefinitely has given rise to an online teaching & learning system. Currently, 1.8 billion students are affected due to this sudden change which has caused difficulties for the students as well as the teachers. The challenges faced by Higher Education System in sustaining Online Classes can be summarized into points as follows:
- In approx. 33.2% institutions, 50% or fewer faculty have undergone training programs designed for online learning.
- Digital limitation in remote areas.
- Encouragement for lifelong learning.
- Assurance of standards & quality of online courses
- Proctored Online assessment & examination
- Students readiness & acceptance
- Digital repository & advanced transparent system to augment the quality of education.
- Supervised & professional training of Teachers & students to acclimatize them with the IT Skills to deal with online teaching-learning process.
But as it believed that learning must go on, it should never stop. Thanks to IT tools and high-speed internet which has made communication and information gathering easier and the process of teaching & learning has become effectual. We will see how iCloudEMS, with its highly effective products i.e. Learning Management System and Online Classes Management System, is improving institutional management by simplifying this challenging process to deliver a better learning experience to students.
- iCloudEMS provides support in efficient distribution of course materials: With the help of LMS, teachers can share learning materials with all the students regardless of whether they could attend lectures or not due to some technical issues. They can have access to all the important lecture videos, activities, notes and other resources. Infact, teachers can share soft copy of textbooks instead of asking students to purchase the same. Similarly, the resources are able to be sourced and disseminated in a diverse range of formats. It means teachers can gather multiple materials on one single topic that may help students to understand and grasp the points in whichever way suits them. Videos and external sites can be embedded easily into the class pages to make students pay their attention and take interest in the topics.
- iCloudEMS provides parental access to class schedule and activities’ assessment: With the help of this unique feature, parents and guardians can have access to their child’ class timetable, academic calendar, exam schedule and assessments. This gives an opportunity to the parents to get actively engaged in their child’s learning process and this will make all the students even more alert as they won’t be able to give any excuse related to their unsatisfactory performance.
- iCloudEMS allows diverse assessment options: With the help of multiple formats, teachers can design activities like short quizzes, multiple choice questions, basic questionnaires etc. Students too have multiple formats for uploading their work like pdfs, screenshots, podcasts, videos etc.
- iCloudEMS creates transparent feedback management system: Students can see their results and feedback of formative and summative tasks easily. These can be sent onto parental page so that parents can see the results as well. All the results get stored for the students and the institution for future use.
- iCloudEMS helps to track student data: Data related to student assessment and attendance are stored and used to provide progression with learning. In this way, Students who need extra or remedial classes can be identified so that teachers can plan some revision classes for them. Similarly, talented and meritorious students come in the picture and they can be motivated to participate in extra-curricular activities for overall skills enhancement.
- iCloudEMS presents a new perspective in front of the teachers, who are either unaware of or unconvinced by the research findings that online classes are as effective face-to-face traditional classroom teaching but after going through rigorous training to get knowledge about different teaching tools, methods with the help of an effective online classes, teachers have become confident about the fact that students can attain course outcomes and program outcomes and reach to the acme of success.
- iCloudEMS in this process of online teaching and learning, prioritizes the collection of data by considering the efficacy of tools, technologies and practices for which the evidence base is not yet robust. Moreover, it also develops the date on the services provided by student success management systems like open-electives, choice-based credit system, early-alert system etc.
- iCloudEMS enables the institutions to save a great amount of time and money as they don’t have to incur an expenditure for the classroom infrastructure and trained instructors as once gone through the online teaching training, teachers can efficiently take classes. The saved up resources can be used to improve the quality of online learning process by installing high-tech ERP software.
- iCloudEMS makes this online learning process self-paced. Students can learn the subjects as per their convenience and attain knowledge as per their understanding pace. They don’t have to worry about mission out any opportunity to strengthen their academic credentials. They don’t need to worry about peer pressure as few students always lack behind in physical classroom due to their hesitation and feel hesitant to clear any doubt.
To conclude, Online Classes with Learning Management System is consistently evolving and its users have started understanding its importance and working principles. iCloudEMS has specifically made things smooth by easy data usage through migration of data storage to network-based methods known as web-based system. It has expanded the market of Online classes and LMS by taking the benefits of every learner into consideration. Moreover, iCloudEMS provides managed services to the University ERP and College ERP which has become a crucial part of our education system and the institutions are taking their steps forward in order to bring a new techno-revolution in this new world by being critical as well as dynamic while engaging in progressive development of each sector.