No matter whether it’s about school, college or university, the amount of information that is supposed to be handled has always been surplus encompassing the data of students, teachers, parents, examination, administration, results, funds, payment and so on, but, with the advent of ERP software (Enterprise Resource Planning), things have become a lot easier. For all the educational institutions, ERP has become an exclusive solution assisting them to ameliorate their standard. Although ERP is used in many fields but the implementation of ERP in the education sector serves a wide and varied purpose and iCloudEMS with its unified web-based products like LMS, Accreditation Management System, Online Classes & Online Exams, Outcome-based Education System and Students’ Lifecycle Management System, dextrously manages the entire operations of an educational institutions in few clicks.
Taking Students’ Lifecycle Management (SLM) into consideration, we need to understand what exactly it means and what its importance is. SLM is an inclusive data-driven method that manages “Student Success” by covering their entire journey starting from admission to becoming alumni. It is, indeed, one of the most crucial goals of any educational institution that the student who has taken admission, spends the best days of their lives, experiencing a positive transformation and leave the institution with the graduation degree and satisfactory job-offer letter.
Earlier, before the appearance of web-based technologies, student’s success was very much dependent on a lot of manual work in order to organize marketing & branding activities so that new prospects can be attracted. Other target of that tedious task was to track students’ interests, nurture them through consistent engagement, scholarship programs to help deserving and meritorious students etc. and after all this work, a student’s academic journey actually started. Once the journey begins, retention and progress become the next important goals but knowing and understanding along with maintaining the information of every single student is a herculean task. Moreover, once the students graduate from the institution and start their career, there comes another challenge comes forward i.e. staying connected to the alumni, facilitating a friendly environment for them so that they willingly come forward to mentor the new students who need a role model to follow their footsteps and improve their chances of employ ability and add value and reputation to the institution. So, Student Lifecycle can be represented as a complete circle of an important journey which decides the future of the students.
As discussed above, we can see how it becomes necessary for all the educational institutions to sustain the information of each and every student without making any mistake.
iCloudEMS through its unique product ‘Student Life Cycle Management’ provide the solution to the challenges faced by Educational Institutes like:
- Improvement in resource management.
- Softcopy based or paperless campus management.
- Errorless and Efficient Administration.
- Automating Payment Process.
- Safe & Secured Student information system management.
- Recording of attendance and maintenance of data.
- Effective Online Classes and Proctored Online Exams.
- Generation of Results along with Grades without any grievances.
- Augmentation in daily productivity.
- Assurance of Quality Education.
- Making campus management cost-effective.
- Providing platform for new opportunities.
Role of iCloudEMS in maintaining the Students Lifecycle can be identified as follows:
- Supervised and complete Automated Processes: It is difficult for the Management to handle all the processes at single point and that’s why our product Students Lifecycle management system automates all the systems and helps the management to monitor the institutional work at micro as well as macro level.
- Centralized Power and control over multiple departments: In the educational Institute, there can be multiple departments which can be unmanageable sometimes. With the help of our product, the management can have a centralized control over different departments on a single screen.
- Data driven updates and instant reports: Management of an institution can get the required data on a single click and can keep themselves updated about the institution’s daily activities. Moreover, instant reports can be generated at any time without any error and confusion.
- Data Security: Our product provides high technology security to make sure that the data is well secured & managed.
- Tracking of Student’s Admission: Our product makes tiresome jobs like applications & admission process easy with its reliable online process.
- Fee Collection & Revenue Management: Our managed services assist in fee collection, receipt generation and data maintenance online without any computational errors because a minor mistake can have a major impact on the cash flow.
- With the help of our product, teachers can take digital attendance, track lectures, students’ performance and upload important materials and assignment with burdening themselves with excessive work load.
- Our product Student Lifecycle Management System facilitates an easy communication between students & parents and later on with the alumni who can play an integral role in students’ retention process.
- Students can view their attendance, timetables, academic calendar and results without taking much trouble. iCloudEMS with the help of its LMS, provides a learning platform for the students to attend online classes, take their assessment exams and try to attain the course outcomes for overall development. Moreover, it also keeps the records of placed and unplaced students as per campus recruitment management program.
- iCloudEMS with its product plays an integral role in managing the students’ data strengthening the Alumni Management System by handling all the information related to a student once they graduate. If the institution shows concern to the alumni in their future endeavours, the same attitude will be reflected from them as well. They can willingly become a donor by showing their concern about the institution and guide their juniors to become a valuable asset for the same institution.
To conclude, we can say that iCloudEMS with its effective product Students Lifecycle Management System proposes a purpose-built, highly effective, techno-friendly solutions which can be customized as per the needs of the institutions that are relying on the working of ERP for improved admission, students’ retention, academic achievements, career needs and overall satisfaction while completing an important phase of their lifecycle.